top of page
COURSE START DATE:
9am PDT / 4pm GMT
INTRO TO GRADING ON PREMIERE PRO
9am - HELLO 🙌
9:30am - INTRO ON GRADING 💻
10am - UNDERSTANDING SCOPES 📊
11am - BASIC CORRECTION ⚙
12pm - COLOR CORRECTION 🖌
1pm - LUNCH BREAK
2pm - CURVES 101 📈
3pm - CREATIVE COLORING 🎨
4pm - HSL SECONDARY 101 🕹
9am PDT / 4pm GMT
LETS GET CREATIVE!
9am - HELLO AND RECAP 👋
9:30am - SKINTONES 😃
10:30am - MATCHING CLIPS 🤝
11am - GETTING CREATIVE 🎉
12pm - LUNCH
1pm - (MASKING) SKIES ARE FOREVER 🌤
2pm - CREATING YOUR OWN LOOK 👀
3pm - MY FAVORITE GRADING STYLES 📊📈🎨
4pm - TASK TIME! 🤓
ROUND 2 REVIEW
10/04/21 10am - 12pm
(YOUR SELECTED DATE)
AFTERPARTY / NETWORKING
17/04/21 10am - 12pm
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS COURSE?
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- HAVE A STRONG UNDERSTANDING OF CORRECTING AND GRADING ALL TYPES OF FOOTAGE
- CORRECTLY EXPOSE AND COLOR CORRECT FOOTAGE
- HAVE TO TOOLS TO BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE PERFECT SKINTONES EASILY
- BE CONFIDENT USING ALL OF THE LUMETRI CONTROLS INSIDE PREMIERE PRO CC
- BE ABLE TO CONFIDENTLY READ BOTH LUMETRI RBG AND VECTORSCOPES AND UNDERSTAND THEM
- BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE AND CONTROL CERTAIN COLORS
- BE ABLE TO CREATE YOUR OWN UNIQUE STYLE
- BE CONFIDENT EXPERIMENTING DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES
WHAT DO I NEED?
TO ATTEND THIS COURSE YOU WILL NEED:
- ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC
- ZOOM VIDEO CALLING SERVICE
- INTERNET CONNECTION
- TIME TO COMMIT TO LEARNING TO BE A MAD COLOR GRADER
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- ADOBE PREMIERE PRO USERS WHO WANT TO SERIOUSLY UP THEIR GRADING GAME
- COMPLETE BEGINNERS IN COLOR GRADING
- THOSE WHO WANT TO INCREASE THEIR KNOWLEGE IN THE GRADING WORLD
- PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE CONFIDENT IN THE GRADE
- THOSE WHO WANT REGULAR 4 WEEK CRITICAL FEEDBACK
- THOSE SEEKING TO BE PART OF A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WILLING TO LEARN AND LIFT EACH OTHER
WHO IS THIS COURSE NOT FOR?
THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- YOU ARE NOT PRIMARILY A PREMIERE PRO USER
- YOU ARE AN ADVANCED HIGH LEVER COLOR GRADER
- YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO COMMIT THE NESSASARY TIME TO LEARNING
- YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO COMPLETE THE WEEKLY GRADING TASKS SET (THIS IS WHERE THE SERIOUS VALUE IS)
WILL THE COURSE BE POSSIBLE TO VIEW OFFLINE?Yes, the course will be recorded including all interations and questions throughout for course takers to view at any time.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?The course is based over 4 weeks - 2 Days of Full Live Zoom learning - 3 Additional Live Zoom Sessions (One week after another. These last for 2 hours). - 30 Minute 1-1 with James - Private Facebook group for support throughout the course and for a week after the course has finished.
WHAT ARE THE TASKS THAT ARE SET?The tasks will consits of James setting work for you to practice and complete to be reviewed the following week during the follow up Live sessions. James will send you files to colorgrade in certain ways.
CAN I GET A REFUND?Yes. Refunds can be eligible if you took the entire course and attended all of the Live sessions, including completing all of the tasks set and taking up the 1-1 oportunity with James. If after you have got all of the value from the course with these elements and still dont think you got the value advertised, then you will be eligible for a refund.
DO I NEED PAST EXPERIENCE?NOPE! THIS COURSE CATERS PERFECTLY FOR FIRST TIME BEGINNERS!
MY MONEY BACK GAURENTEE
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE, IF YOU DONT THINK YOU GAINED THE VALUE ADVERTISED, I WILL HAPPILY ISSUE YOU A FULL REFUND
PLEASE NOTE THAT REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN IF YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL OF THE LIVE SESSIONS, AND COMPLETED THE TASKS THAT ARE SET. INCLUDING THE 1 ON 1 SESSION. THIS IS WHERE THE VALUE IS FOUND IN THIS COURSE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND IF YOU DO NOT UTILIZE THE THE FULL VALUE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR.
COST - £349 / $485
bottom of page